Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oliver

Our sweet "Verster" turned two this week. He is our dirt-loving, bow-wearing, silly-acting, ball-throwing, mess of a boy...and we love every minute with him....(well, nearly every minute ;)).




2 comments:

Dana said...

He is so cute!! And don't worry, Caden used to always love to wear bows and now he doesn't even consider it. In fact, I had forgotten about that. I remember at least twice he insisted on wearing his hair full of barrettes!

Tuesday Waynemeir said...

That's funny that Caden had the bow fascination too...glad to know he outgrew it! Oliver even made it to Sophie's gymnastics class a couple of weeks ago with a bow in his hair. That's one of the only days that I make a point to fix the girls' hair, so that it's out of their eyes. He always needs one too, of course. Usually, I can sneak it off...but that time, I didn't notice until 30 minutes into gymnastics.