Monday, May 19, 2008

Sprinkler Fun!!


It was HOT today and the only way we could handle being out in it was to hook up the sprinkler! I made the kids keep their clothes on (not that I would have let them be naked...if we had a privacy fence...maybe). I didn't let them wear their swimsuits because our neighbors had some men working in their yard, and you just never know. I'm sure they were nice guys, but a little paranoia never hurt anyone....I'm sure Indy knows what I'm talking about. =) I think she knows where every sex offender in Tulsa lives and she doesn't even live here. =) I'm sure that by the end of the summer their swimsuits will be like second skin and we'll be going to the grocery store in them. Maybe I should call the Duggars and find out where they get their modest swimwear. =) Oh yeah, and notice how dry Annabelle is!




3 comments:

Lydia said...

speaking of the Duggars - why is anna in a turtle neck in May? cover those ankles! :) And I know what you mean, Sarah gave me the report on predators in our neighborhood. I was afraid I'd get obsessed. We are clear.

Unknown said...

I cannot even imagine being hot enough to run through a sprinkler right now. It has been cold and rainy all day and I'm cold

Lydia - almost all the kids over here wear turtlenecks ALL the time in May - even up until early July :)

Anonymous said...

This is the child who wore summer dresses over her clothes all winter....=)