Monday, May 19, 2008

Verster




Sweet little Ollie...always being lugged around by his sisters and proud of his bling (notice his necklace in the second picture). It's May, which means Stephen has a lot of graduation parties and what nots, so I've had a lot of evenings to myself (the kids were sleeping by 8 tonight...=)). Thus, the blog-happiness of late. Tonight, Stephen is actually hosting his second "Ambleside" meeting, in hopes of starting an Ambleside school in Tulsa....I'll put up a link to their site and to Stephen's education blog...and what the heck, I'll put up one for Ambleside Online (not affiliated with Ambleside Schools....Ambleside is the name of the place where Charlotte Mason lived) More on Charlotte Mason later because I know a few of you haven't heard me go on and on about her philosophy and methods, but most of you have. Ambleside online is where I plan to get most of my curriculum next year.

No comments: