Monday, May 19, 2008

Anna's Obsession....




First of all, look at this massive tray of sushi that Stephen made (I helped a little...made the rice =)) mmmmmm mmmmm good. But more importantly, look at what's in front of Annabelle. Is she holding her fork...I mean chopsticks? NO...she's holding a pen. The Weinheimer family had the "no singing at the table" rule. Stephen's family had to deal with his mouth....his mom had to constantly remind him to "stop talking and start EATING!" The Zeds of Tulsa are now implementing the "no drawing at the table" rule. She would draw all through dinner if we would let her, and she has when we're too hungry to notice. Here are some of her latest drawings. Notice she's still doing the mirror-writing. I've looked into and it's pretty common among left-handers and has something to do with their language centers being located on both sides of their brain...hmmmm...might be handy information for homeschooling. =)

No comments: