Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sophie Update


DSCN3625
Originally uploaded by joyz.

I'm going to give a quick update on Sophie's world...She has started signing really well now...so far we've only taught her more and all done. A few weeks ago, I was eating a sandwich and she was on Nana's lap...she did the sign for more and came over to me....but now "more" is no longer only synonymous with food...she has used it when her daddy was tickling her!! A couple of weeks ago, I was breastfeeding her and she shot up, did the sign for all done and wouldn't get back on...so she definitely knows what that means!! She has started to pretend a little. When she holds the cell phone, she walks around, holds it up to her ear and babbles. She can give really good kisses now...it went from an open mouth lick to a "mmmwaaaa!" She says "Mama", "Dadda", "Nana", "Bye Bye", "Yum", "Hi" and who could forget her first word, "No!" She climbs everything and likes to climb the steps that we have pushed under the sink, while it's under the sink....so she's leaned back holding on to the sink and climbing up...she looks like a baby rock climber. That's all for now...I'll try to write more later....I need to do a better job of journaling thier days!!

No comments: