Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Big A


DSCN3616
Originally uploaded by joyz.

In other Anna news, her favorite thing to do now is to ask "why?" It started as an occassional thing, but now it's nearly constant!!! I'm trying not to lose my patience with it and to offer explanations most of the time, but I have occassionally said "because I said so" after a series of persistent "whys?" She said that she was scared for the first time today...we were in Garden Ridge and they had this life-like creepy Halloween character whose eyes moved when you walked by....she didn't like that and said that it was scary. A couple of months ago, she and Nana were in a store and she kept saying "hi" to the sales lady, who didn't respond...Annabelle finally looked at Nana and said, "She is so sad." She's really starting to understand emotions...she's always been able to express them though!! Her first time to say that she was "excited" was when we found out Nuf was pregnant! She said, "That's so exciting!" while covering her hands over her mouth...now she says that all the time...but I thought it was cool that the first time was when we found out about little Finn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephen told me that she's said she scared before, I just never heard her say it...