So, today is a GOOD day! We signed the contract AND Nana, Pudge and Nuf are on their way to Ocala! I have to say, signing the contract was bittersweet. I'm excited to get moved in, paint the walls and make this place our home, BUT I'm sad that it means we're REALLY living here. It's not that I don't like it...I just wish I could move my favorite people here...that would be PERFECT. The closing date is April 21st.......(I can hardly believe it....).
3 comments:
Yes. I agree bittersweet but so exciting to have a place of your own. We hope to see you guys this summer if you make it back to Tulsa. Love to see more pictures of the house.
Cute house! Email me if you didn't get an invitation to view my blog. I started getting paranoid about having pictures up of the baby!
I heard you guys got the house! It is so cute and looks so homey already! Just wanted to say congrats!!
Post a Comment