n. 1. A stuffed tomato with tennis shoes 2. Something that is loved to the point of nearly falling apart. Ex. a child's teddy bear. 2. A term of endearment for what or whom one loves the most. (informal)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Newly emerged cabbage white butterfly (wings are still a little wrinkly) butterfly (we ended up with five of them....only lost the one that was eaten by a VERY hungry caterpillar) Releasing the butterflies A butterfly came into the house a couple of days later...I'm sure if was one of ours coming back to his roots...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your butterflies are so pretty! Are you going to post pictures of the tadpoles? (While they are still alive?) -Dana
Hey there, Tuesday! ;) Yes, homeschooling is going great! I think my life runs a little smoother with the structure of school than in the summertime! Summertime is a blast though! I hear you are training for a marathon! That is awesome! I am running a little myself but so far only 2 days a week! Maybe we could all 3 run some time! Amber
They died....I feel like a failure....even though I was pretty much expecting it to happen...after Oliver dumped ashes on them and all. I did get fresh water for them today (and we released a few to help with the overcrowding factor), but I think the trauma of being moved so much was just too much for them....=(
I'm not giving up though...I'm going to get more....=)
3 comments:
Your butterflies are so pretty! Are you going to post pictures of the tadpoles? (While they are still alive?) -Dana
Hey there, Tuesday! ;) Yes, homeschooling is going great! I think my life runs a little smoother with the structure of school than in the summertime! Summertime is a blast though! I hear you are training for a marathon! That is awesome! I am running a little myself but so far only 2 days a week! Maybe we could all 3 run some time! Amber
They died....I feel like a failure....even though I was pretty much expecting it to happen...after Oliver dumped ashes on them and all. I did get fresh water for them today (and we released a few to help with the overcrowding factor), but I think the trauma of being moved so much was just too much for them....=(
I'm not giving up though...I'm going to get more....=)
Post a Comment