n. 1. A stuffed tomato with tennis shoes 2. Something that is loved to the point of nearly falling apart. Ex. a child's teddy bear. 2. A term of endearment for what or whom one loves the most. (informal)
Monday, January 17, 2005
Second Try
Okay, I posted about six pictures a few hours ago and I left the computer....came back just a few minutes ago to find that three of the pictures were supposedly deleted by me....what the heck?!?! I'm not sure I would even know how to do that. Anways, I reposted them so hopefully it'll work this time!! I just realized that I don't have any pictures of Sophie and me...(except for at her birth and the ones that Lisa took)...and not many with dada or nana with Sophie. I have a few of Pudge with both of the girls and a few of Honey and Sophie...and none of Bubba with Sophie by herself. So from here on out, I'm going to make a better effort at taking pictures of my girls with all their special peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment